• *giggle* It’s a photoshop editing tool called “planes;” I can choose which direction the “lines” come from, and move them up and down. When I like it, I stop. Usually. Sometimes, though, I play with the color after that. 🙂 Thanks for the nice compliment, Amy! Happy Monday!

      • Well, I have photoshop (Elements) and I have never seen a tool called planes. Hmmmm …. Which means I actually have never looked for that particular tool either. LOL I will be experimenting more with PS over the winter when time is more um convenient. Now, I zip in and zip out, doing most things on rote. You really are creative with digital art. You amaze me!!! (((HUGS))) Amy

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s